- Hits: 10583
Description of a PCB, also called "shield" allowing to build a universal rotator interface based on the K3NG software. Only the AZIMUT function is supported.
This PCB has been thinked to be used either with a LCD display or an Ethernet shield to allow a remote usage via IP, and for a rotator using a variable resistor for the azimut value . (HAM IV or CD44 in my case)
The board includes :
- a 5V/1A regulator
- a header to plug an Arduino UNO and an Ethernet shield
- a HE10 male connector for to LCD display with a ribbon cable
- a 5 pin DIN connector (+ ground shell) to connect the rotator control box
- 2 connectors for the "Clockwise" and "Counterclockwise" pushbuttons
- a multi-turn ajustable resistor VR2 for the azimut calibration
- an ajustable resistor VR1 for the LCD contrast
- 3 transistors for the CW, CCW, and BRAKE commands (open collector outputs)
I still have some naked pcb boards left. If interested, please feel to contact me.